How many celebrities doing their overt Satanic symbols were really part of an exposure op?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Not sure how many good guys there may have been. But mo doubt there's been disclosure going on for some time.

I do note that many celebrities have had a chance of heart recently. Their Twitter presence has also changed substantially, usually late 2020 to early 2021.

Perhaps some of them cooperated to right the wrongs they were forced to do? If you were introduced to the system at the very early age or born into it, what options did you have? If given a choice, would you now try to bring them down?

I think about this too. Those who were born into it were set free.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

They definitely all throwing symbols for sure. Especially the muscians as they make thier farewell tours.

More than most realize, I believe. Good question Martin. Assumptions can be very harmful, especially during a psyop of this magnitude. Nothing is at it seems, comes to mind….

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I’m still trying to figure out why Gwen Stefani is going so overboard with the black/white checker box design on everything she is wearing; almost over the top. There were years where that was no where in her outfits. Funny thing is, all the fans are like, “that’s a SKA reference, she’s referring to her SKA roots”. Unreal. 🤦‍♀️

17%

Sometimes I wonder if the overtness of it all was a deliberate attempt to flush out the awakened and put them in the death camps first when the time came.

Majorly backfired if so.

Unfortunately, the majority of people are clueless to any satanic symbolism.

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Aggreed. While teaching and preaching, i would try to explain the symbolism. I would try to shownthem how molech, asheroth and baal (among others) were still worshipped today. Many would just shut it out right there and not listen, not care. Many do not believe satannis real.

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

It’s possible some have done, however, there is so much mist and fog it’s a pea-souper.

So instead of trying to work out who works for Christ and who is against Christ, we should maybe just all align ourselves with Christ and let Christ sort the wheat and chaff.