Kite, Hit, Steel, Plane, Must

Impeccable timing

https://youtu.be/lEqeELMXsyo

Children recite KITE, HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST - YouTube

The 'KIDS' Recite KITE, HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST just before Andrew Card informs Presient G.W. Bush about the impact of the second plane in NYC

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

No evidence of any planes at ANY of the sites of the domestic terrorist attacks on 9/11...

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Absolutely! 💯

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

This was a very telling "coincidence" wasn't it?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

This was my 💡 moment about 17 years ago. The Switch Flip moment. The moment I dove down the hole. Been going deeper and deeper ever since. Can't even recall coming up for air except a few occasions. Still can't see the bottom but I know we are getting closer.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Mine too but I was somewhat aware before this.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Spell Casting Rituals!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I wonder if the teacher lived to see another day?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

[Their] Satanic Ritual 🤮