Only people mentioned by @snassnas in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

The DS playbook which is currently on display with Trump getting indicted the day after bad news for Biden is announced, was the same back then when Donald Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 Trillion Dollars could not be accounted for in the Pentagon. That was September 10th. 2001

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Feel safer? Not at all! The opposite actually.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Kite, Hit, Steel, Plane, Must

Impeccable timing

https://youtu.be/lEqeELMXsyo

Children recite KITE, HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST - YouTube

The 'KIDS' Recite KITE, HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST just before Andrew Card informs Presient G.W. Bush about the impact of the second plane in NYC

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

This was a very telling "coincidence" wasn't it?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

No evidence of any planes at ANY of the sites of the domestic terrorist attacks on 9/11...

(6) Show this thread