I can’t be the only one with “total information burnout”. I can’t face watching any videos, reading any books, or even scrolling long articles. “Show more…” on a tweet means the rest is skipped. Email correspondence gets ignored. I am just numb after all these years of being firehosed. Want it to be done with; bring on the change. My daughters will get my energy if they want it — just about the only thing that excites me right now. Worn out by psychological warfare.

Martin, you're not the first one and not the last. I had to stop the constant onslaught of all of it. Been here reading since 17, got all the Q posts never got an account anywhere. Piggy backed to AU and Twit on a couple hot links. Got my bookmarks for both. Watched the twit blood bath
during election season. Watched people I don't know get wacked for really no reason on twit and AU, no forwarding addy lol. Some I was able to find, some not findable because of all the other sites that popped up. TS GAB Telegram a few others etc. Had to make this account because I had something to say then. Then twit went X, changed their shit so I made an account there.
In my case I started to flame out, had people tell me I was the nutcase during the covid nonsense, I have family still wearing masks....I had to time-out. Came back to peep it out.
Grain of salt man, grain of salt. I won't be surprised at much of anything at this point, I'm military, seen shit before. I'm with you.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @17LarryQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Larry Dooley, click on at the bottom under it