Another White Farmer has been brutally tortured and killed in Balfour, South Africa, 79yrs old, and his wife in a critical condition.

The attack comes a day after Julius Malema and the backward EFF called for the genocide of White people with "Kill the Boers".

According to police, four Bantus attacked Theo and Marlinda Bekker in their home, beating them with iron bars before slitting Theo’s throat.

World's media is silent.

We must speak, shout!

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/elderly-father-79-murdered-in-brutal-farm-attack-breaking-news-31-july-2023/

Only people mentioned by @IntellUK in this post can reply

First, they took their guns . . . . .

In response Patricia. Hartzog to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Dear God

ANNIHILATE THE MONSTERS AMONG US!
IT'S TOO MUCH!!

Wrap this Movie Up.. Please 🙏🏻🙏🏻 💔💔😭😭

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Praying for the Bekker family. May Theo rest in peace and Marlinda heal completely. GOD please watch over her. This is so sadistic and evil what they are doing to these white farmers. GOD will handle these demons doing this. Vengeance is mine, saith the LORD.🙏❤️🤗🕊️