🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

That’s love.

#FamilyIsEverything

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Actually its a little irritating because suspended accounts cant reply, so its a moot point. VK knows that. Just more smoke and mirrors.

It’s very messy. Part of the purpose of the Post is to highlight banned accounts but those handles don’t necessarily match up with who they are now. Who kept a spreadsheet? I’m not sure what the answer is.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Honestly from what I see while just browsing through Twitter its not really a place I want to be except for the fact that I miss the interaction with all the people that left for TS and Twit. It's childish of me but I miss the old AU. I love the people that stayed but the content doesn't have the fullness it had before. I am not sure why so many prefer the other platforms aside from the reach, and likely I'd be back on twit/x if I had the option myself, but as a platform AU is the Gold standard.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I actually had my twatter account reinstated… and spend very little time there… also… very little time on Truth or telegram… the majority is AU … and my TIKTOK addiction

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I can't imagine Twitter being a preference 😬.
You can tell from some of the comments on posts exposing different truths, that some newly awakening people are genuinely interested to know what's going on, and are trying to connect dots. So we go over there armed with knowledge and memes to try to help them out. We defend ourselves from the mudslinging shills, then shower all that off, and come back to AU for our fuzzy slippers and comfy chair 😊💖.

(4) Show this thread