Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Just seen this, Fan ✨
I was@jatol8817 on twixter (jatol = just a thought out loud, not the place in india)

Appealed multiple times & denied.
However listening to@ZubyMusic interview with EM (is/was? His pinned tweet - can't link it as "have reached my rate limit") it seems reason cud be geographical as some countries use their own laws to hv control on their citizens' engagement.

Am italian/brit living in ME. Hopefully moving soon.
Family Is Everything
💖

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This one is is specially for VK!
Nana's fav song!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8NNTDty/

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

I have had four separate Twitter accounts suspended for life. jimmyhawke5 was the original. jimmymckraken was number two...

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Jimmy McKraken to his Publication

I appreciate your persistence Patriot. Thank you very much.

(1) Show this thread

Never known VK to use such bad grammar.
Something feels off.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Old account was HopeAlways888. I would love to have it back.
I have since made a new one 888HopeAlways.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

@1GunslingerGirl

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Actually its a little irritating because suspended accounts cant reply, so its a moot point. VK knows that. Just more smoke and mirrors.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

It’s very messy. Part of the purpose of the Post is to highlight banned accounts but those handles don’t necessarily match up with who they are now. Who kept a spreadsheet? I’m not sure what the answer is.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Actually we, most of us listed our original avatar name on VK's post so that they could see who they need to address.
So if they ban our new accts.
So it will proof out a a couple of things:
Either Elon doesn't give a shit about free speech
or
Elon hasn't been aware of what some of his employees have been doing.

Either way it gives him the opportunity to do the right thing or not.

(2) Show this thread

NEVER WAS ON TWITTER
BUT IF YOU ARE BANNED HOW WOULD YOU
POST A BANNED ACCOUNT??????
ZERO LOGIC HERE WHEN THIS STUFF GETS POSTED
I QUESTION THIS ACCOUNT EVEN MORE ............ IMHO

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

You were never on Twitter?

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

After getting suspended the first time, I made 3 more… all are suspended. And one has my old phone number

True. But duh I am permanently suspended from the platform formerly known as Twitter which means I cannot post on your message. Suspended accounts cannot post at all.😘Thanks for caring.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

May I ask what your handle was at Twixter? We can compile a list and blast it to Elon. Beyond that and stating your case directly, I’m not sure of what else to do. It doesn’t seem fair to cherry-pick an account here and there based on followers. Those numbers are complete bullshit anyways. I know that there are many Sleeping Giants here- people who, like me, listen a LOT more than we talk…

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Nice To See U Again JFK Jr Fan😎