🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

That’s love.

#FamilyIsEverything

Actually its a little irritating because suspended accounts cant reply, so its a moot point. VK knows that. Just more smoke and mirrors.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Actually we, most of us listed our original avatar name on VK's post so that they could see who they need to address.
So if they ban our new accts.
So it will proof out a a couple of things:
Either Elon doesn't give a shit about free speech
or
Elon hasn't been aware of what some of his employees have been doing.

Either way it gives him the opportunity to do the right thing or not.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

It’s very messy. Part of the purpose of the Post is to highlight banned accounts but those handles don’t necessarily match up with who they are now. Who kept a spreadsheet? I’m not sure what the answer is.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Honestly from what I see while just browsing through Twitter its not really a place I want to be except for the fact that I miss the interaction with all the people that left for TS and Twit. It's childish of me but I miss the old AU. I love the people that stayed but the content doesn't have the fullness it had before. I am not sure why so many prefer the other platforms aside from the reach, and likely I'd be back on twit/x if I had the option myself, but as a platform AU is the Gold standard.

(1) Show this thread