If the internet goes down, does that mean we will be forced into desperate acts, like reading books?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Conversation, jigsaw puzzles, board and card games, long walks and bike rides.. did I mention conversation? πŸ˜€

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

LMAO!!!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Or something πŸ€” don’t know anymore I know I should be on my knees praying can’t seem to do that anymore I know God is with and he will pull us through this . I have so much chatter in my head that it makes me crazy more so when I answer my self πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Same here Anne ;)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

haha...I'm all set with 2 in the works and 3 just waiting on me to get offline

Think, Little House on the Prairie. πŸ’š

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Have hundreds of β€˜yet to read’ books that I never got around to digesting. Don’t know if my brain is going to be able to function in that capacity until I receive some intensive healing. Every cell of my body is tired.
πŸ₯±

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I’m ready!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I don’t mind reading your book again πŸ˜‚

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Thing is most books are corrupted.
If the internet goes down, it's not going to be for long, bridges are being created with QFS, Stellar networks, world wide, transition in process, is happening.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

And maybe even experience the much-dreaded face to face live in person conversations!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

I would probably rock and roll...😁😎

I just ordered a couple today…getting ready!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Just organized all my books…lol
READY!

I love it! Reading a hardback book, feeling the paper, peeking ahead, getting lost in another world for a little while. It’s been too long….I’m ready!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Hehehe. Bring it! Paperback books, board games, camp fires!

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

I just said this to my 42 yr old daughter yesterday! Lol I also reminded her what a "letter" is and how to address an envelope! πŸ‘πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

If the Internet goes down, I suggest EVERYONE who has access, meet every morning at the library at NINE O'CLOCK.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Martin, I whole heartedly agree with your conclusion.

Perhaps, for those who have not read a physically bound book in a while-- make that a long while-- make that years possibly, why not make a short list of 4 or 5 bound treasures you would recommend! I say that because there are a lot of documents out there posing as books.

I would be curious to see how my inner list might overlap with yours!

Cheers!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

So glad I have only paper books in my library and not digital copies.