If I had to rate social media platforms by quality of the comments, it would go:
1. AU
2. Gab
3. X

People here seem not to have the same need for validation or social gestures. More solidly meaningful feedback.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

AU
I don't waste time and energy on stupid people anymore! Anyway Twitter is all A.I. and shills I don't want to save them!

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Exactly!! And I've run out of platforms to be booted off of 😂

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

THANKQ FOR YOUR SERVICE

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I'd be lying if I said they weren't proud moments for me! 🏆Hubs even crowned me in a halo
shaped head ring he fashioned out of foil (he couldn't make a crown 😂 )

Only people mentioned by @DDK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z, click on at the bottom under it