Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Questions that need an answer:

1. Who, at the TOP, ordered the Jan 2021 purge of Twitter accounts? (My ban was 10/2020.)

2. WHY didn't all accounts get banned as many accounts, who were working as hard as we were, went untouched by the purge and the years since?

We need these answers.

"Big Tech" at LDN. NEXT LEVEL patriot. Learned to Code. Knows the law. Producing food. Getting people off-grid (aka out of THE MATRIX).

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Important information for your research. I was at J6 I'm 52 yr old self-study in law. I would not be begging for any help from a bar attorney. I would make a mockery of their kangaroo court on the national stage. FBI probably figured that out after they visited me 😊

Am I superman? Nope.

I'm just an AMERICAN.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I'm so glad they left you alone.

"Big Tech" at LDN. NEXT LEVEL patriot. Learned to Code. Knows the law. Producing food. Getting people off-grid (aka out of THE MATRIX).

I'm not glad they didn't leave 900+ others alone. J6 should not have TERRIFIED the American Patriots... it should have started an uprising of 10 million patriots that went back to DC to DEMAND THEIR RELEASE THE DC GULAG.

That's how we all felt but remember, [THEY] thrive on chaos. It powers their magic. By doing this as God laid it out, they can't stop what's coming.

God doesn't want civil war.

See now there you go. How did they do that to you. How did you go to there from what I said? Why can ten million patriots go to DC and peacefully protest? Why is "exercise our rights' now generally considered "chaos?" Do you see what they have done to us?

We have a right. So few are willing to exercise it. A right no longer exercised no longer exists.

Never in our country's history has there ever been more urgency to exercise EVERYTHING protected in the 1st amendment until our "consent of the governed" government UNDERSTANDS they do not HAVE our CONSENT.

(America refresher course)
Old hat here.

I walk with the Holy Spirit. My path in life as a Christian. In past prayer moments (1992) long before Trump came down the Escalator, God spoke to my heart letting me know what was coming.... that everything He would bring down. Pulverize... sports, banking, government ... He said I would know it when it starts...

He then said He would rebuild it again. He said He would do it without civil war.

Here we are. Here I am.

While we are on the topic - I am 100% convinced that the Real Jesus when he comes back would not be able to scrounge up more than a half-dozen disciples. Everyone would tell him they are waiting for the Real Jesus.

Only people mentioned by @LDN_Social in this post can reply

The Second Coming is in two parts;

When Jesus returns for the first part, His feet will not touch the ground. He will call His Church up to him in the clouds where we will be before the Bema seat of Christ during the wrath of God that's coming and wrath that is not for us.

When Jesus returns again at the second and final part, MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of Saints return with Him at the Battle of Armageddon.

I assure you He will have no issues. 😁

Let's be honest. You are a coward and believing some deity will save you gives you peace of mind, even if its complete fantasy. God gave you life and this is how you squander it. It's really disgusting "Americans" like yourself who believe they have no power to change anything.

(1) Show this thread

I'd know though so keep in touch ;-)