Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Mama Tee

Questions that need an answer:

1. Who, at the TOP, ordered the Jan 2021 purge of Twitter accounts? (My ban was 10/2020.)

2. WHY didn't all accounts get banned as many accounts, who were working as hard as we were, went untouched by the purge and the years since?

We need these answers.

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

"Big Tech" at LDN. NEXT LEVEL patriot. Learned to Code. Knows the law. Producing food. Getting people off-grid (aka out of THE MATRIX).

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Judges can be corrupt because they own the Bar Association and can DISBAR any attorney that crosses them. The only TRUMP CARD TO THIS is a PRO SE Attorney. A Pro Se Attorney can compel judges to follow the rules of the court. A bar attorney CAN - they just WON'T DARE. That's the "RIG" in the RIGGED SYSTEM.

"Big Tech" at LDN. NEXT LEVEL patriot. Learned to Code. Knows the law. Producing food. Getting people off-grid (aka out of THE MATRIX).

Important information for your research. I was at J6 I'm 52 yr old self-study in law. I would not be begging for any help from a bar attorney. I would make a mockery of their kangaroo court on the national stage. FBI probably figured that out after they visited me 😊

Am I superman? Nope.

I'm just an AMERICAN.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I'm so glad they left you alone.

(1) Show this thread

Also new X leadership may want to control the same. Just a conspiracy theory.

I think we had some secrets they want to keep. There was plenty of other stuff that was back and forth outings regarding little known things but if identity of real J6 participants.

Accounts that take a general political lane on the "left" (which is now pedo insanity) or the "right" (never Trumpers) are generally left alone. Patriots are rising. We are the majority. I want to start hearing more of us ROAR! (You can start building a great big platform with me here https://libertydaily.news?ref=vinceableworld) De-platform that!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Trump was suspended and lots of us who reposted the same things. That's one of the few things that would keep so many permanently suspended with no reason given for more than 2 and a half years.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Yes! 🤔 But so did accounts that were never purged and still operating today.

(1) Show this thread

They ban people when they have no other option, especially the ones they are afraid to either arrest or kill because that might draw too much attention.

Accounts that get you to think outside the box - they do not ever want those to gain any traction. Accounts that would teach you how to take matters into your own hands, peacefully and lawfully, to hold public servants accountable: They DEFINITELY don't want you to hear about that (which is why you should click "follow")

This last time you lost your account.... what happened? Did they tell you?

(1) Show this thread

I was purged same day as Trump and again a few days ago.

What if it included photos of the real protesters er fed bois in disguise and their ass ets.?

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

If an account posted like many of us
but wasn't banned
1. Bot
2. Fake
3. Too small (?)

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

🤔 They are still there and not small or fake and didn't get washed away in the BOT purge.

(1) Show this thread

Probably anyone reposting Jan6 info from Trump.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Agree with this completely. I didn't have a huge account, but had been followed by several verified accounts such as Keanu Reeves, Prince Salman, Julian Assange (when he was still on), etc.

Have yet to this day been given a reason as to why I was banned, even though I've requested many reinstatements.

Even opened a Ghost Angel McPatriot account that was only allowed to last for a few days/weeks before being forever banned again.

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts