Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Questions that need an answer:

1. Who, at the TOP, ordered the Jan 2021 purge of Twitter accounts? (My ban was 10/2020.)

2. WHY didn't all accounts get banned as many accounts, who were working as hard as we were, went untouched by the purge and the years since?

We need these answers.

Important information for your research. I was at J6 I'm 52 yr old self-study in law. I would not be begging for any help from a bar attorney. I would make a mockery of their kangaroo court on the national stage. FBI probably figured that out after they visited me 😊

Am I superman? Nope.

I'm just an AMERICAN.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LDN_Social in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I'm so glad they left you alone.

"Big Tech" at LDN. NEXT LEVEL patriot. Learned to Code. Knows the law. Producing food. Getting people off-grid (aka out of THE MATRIX).

If you're not ready to march right now - start learning Chinese.

"Big Tech" at LDN. NEXT LEVEL patriot. Learned to Code. Knows the law. Producing food. Getting people off-grid (aka out of THE MATRIX).

...start working on your social credit score. DEFINITELY get off alt-networks such as this. Mind your P's and Q's. Stop having your own opinions. Keep your head down. Try not to involve yourself in conversations... etc... etc...

OR... FUCKING... MARCH... NOW.

#J4J6

Sorry I'm no longer politically capable of being polite about it. If you won't do it for them, will you do it to SAVE YOURSELF from NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION? I mean what's it going to freakin take here?

(3) Show this thread