Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Mama Tee

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Questions that need an answer:

1. Who, at the TOP, ordered the Jan 2021 purge of Twitter accounts? (My ban was 10/2020.)

2. WHY didn't all accounts get banned as many accounts, who were working as hard as we were, went untouched by the purge and the years since?

We need these answers.

"Big Tech" at LDN. NEXT LEVEL patriot. Learned to Code. Knows the law. Producing food. Getting people off-grid (aka out of THE MATRIX).

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Accounts that take a general political lane on the "left" (which is now pedo insanity) or the "right" (never Trumpers) are generally left alone. Patriots are rising. We are the majority. I want to start hearing more of us ROAR! (You can start building a great big platform with me here https://libertydaily.news?ref=vinceableworld) De-platform that!

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

"Big Tech" at LDN. NEXT LEVEL patriot. Learned to Code. Knows the law. Producing food. Getting people off-grid (aka out of THE MATRIX).

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Just trying to save my country ma'am! Kicking arse our 6th month online. Need more posters who might want to start building their own personal profiles once we have more than a dozen (so people see lots of different names) secret: right now it's just me doing all the work.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Its a tough amount of work too!!

(1) Show this thread