Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Night Prayer-Tuesday, August 1st, 2023

God, help us to work at our relationships with others, so that they will be all You intend them to be. Let my relationship with You be the foundation for a good relationship with my spouse, children, parents, all family and friends, and every acquaintance. Amen.

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I just saw you post on water drops vs ocean waves and liked it, so I went to your page and saw this post on relationships. I am having difficulty in my marriage right now and this made me stop and pray this prayer. Thank you.

🙏❤️🤗🕊️You are most welcome. I will pray for your marriage and I hope things get better. Sorry you are going through rough times. Give it to God and He will see you through this storm you are facing. Keep the faith. Much love to you. Hugs.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it