The paradox of the anon: we are effective as citizen keyboard warriors because we are willing to ignore orders and appear undisciplined by being self-directed, qualities that would likely make us poor recruits into the formal military.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

However, it is some of these qualities they seem to be trying to build into their AI's for swarming drones and planes. Each operating individually and sharing information continuously.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Every key stroke pushes the glass a bit further toward the edge as nervous "officials" look on intently...

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

So true, but totally different circumstances, you see the military on a battle field where so many lives are at stake, you must follow the orders of the Commanding Officer for a reason. It will save lives, the Commanding Officer knows the whole picture of what's going on in the battle, and knows best how to protect his/her men/women. And can't have those free thinkers in the middle of a battle. Anons don't have to worry about breaking the rules, they can say and do as they please behind their keyboards. A freedom the military doesn't have. So the Military, and Anons have alot in common. You each have a job to do and in the end the same goal. (In the military, you can question an order given to you, you must first do as the Commanding Officer says and can question the decision later.) Military chose to be the one putting their life on the line, to protect yours. There are free thinkers in the Military too!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Right On
Right On
Right On

- Rush Limbaugh

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thomas Paines' "Common Sense" pamphlet from Jan. 1776 spoke to American Patriots from 247 years ago just as well as to Worldwide Patriots today.

For example below is the final paragraph:

"These proceedings may at first seem strange and difficult, but like all other steps which we have already passed over, will in a little time become familiar and agreeable; and until an independence is declared, the Continent will feel itself like a man who continues putting off some unpleasant business from day to day, yet knows it must be done, hates to set about it, wishes it over, and is continually haunted with the thoughts of its necessity."

https://billofrightsinstitute.org/primary-sources/common-sense

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Irregular warfare 😁😂

Author, Audio Book Narrator, Former Liberal. Patriot.

My grandfather Leo served in WWI as German soldier. He always shot ABOVE enemies’ heads because he didn’t want to kill. I agree w/Martin’s sentiment, but there are always ways for people who follow their heart to be “in, but not OF this world,” even if they’re in the military. Leo was an artist trained as a ladies’ tailor in Paris. He immigrated to NYC in '20s, my grandmother Sittah, & my father Felix followed in ’26 when he was settled in w/apt. & biz in upper Manhattan. They would have been killed as Jews had they stayed, even tho they were non-practicing. They found Theosophy in Germany & pursued in NYC, raising my father a Theosophist. Sittah & Leo were raised Orthodox, & they hated it. My mother Nina was raised Greek Orthodox by her parents, who emigrated from Greece before her birth. She hated orthodoxy too, & left church when 17. She became a Theosophist when she married my father. I was raised a Theosophist, & am grateful for the teachings of this wisdom tradition.

You provide me with excellent song lyrics, daily. 👍

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

I could never have been a soldier - killing who I am told to. Nope.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Or vice versa - the best soldiers who follow their heart and conscience.

I was in the Navy back in the 80s, they try breaking me it didn’t work❗️😏😁

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

W e l l
I wouldn't want to be in a tight brawl with a band of Anons