I have had to evict three people from my life in 18 months. All counted themselves as highly spiritual and awake, yet transgressed my boundaries. Plenty of lessons learned, albeit at a cost.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

They showed you who they were. Spiritual does not mean born again through Jesus.

Author, Audio Book Narrator, Former Liberal. Patriot.

I "love" people who fancy themselves "spiritual." Especially those who wear "SPIRITUAL GANSTA" tee-shirts in NYC. 😂🐸 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hpe-mFjL_E

The Ambition To Be Less Egotistic Is A Form Of Ego | Alan Watts - YouTube

Welcome to Way of Thinking! In this video, we hear Alan Watts talking about not trying to distract ourselves from our emotions. Philosopher and spiritual tea...

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

It's hard on the soul!

They evicted themselves

Same. In my journey, which has turned out to be very lonely, I also have had to say “no” and put up boundaries. Lastly, my toxic mother.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

It is the ebb and flow of this crusade collectively whilst one maintains their own individual boundaries. which any fellow caring individual would give acceptance to.
Give thanks with everything.