Every time I fall in this war, there is that choice: wallow in the muck and wish it was a war with bullets so someone might take you out, or to stagger forward with whatever is left on you after the spiritual attack. It is the thought that the enemy wants me to exit the stage is the most powerful motivator… that’s the stubborn Taurean in me. The weakest times are when I feel disconnected from purpose, my family, and connection. Actual attacks by the other side, like deplatforming, suck energy yet invoke a fight back response. The harder battle is with your own inner demons and self-destructive leanings. Maybe I get to tell the whole story someday. There is plenty to regret and be humbled by. I can confirm that very imperfect people are called into this battle in perfect ways.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

amen.

books, painting, walks in nature

The imperfects in this world, are the perfects for G*Ds world. Bcause the imperfects have still room for G*D to fill in their spaces.

Sometimes you just gotta go full
🏴‍☠️

Rememba….when u Summa Time Blues..KeK
Fall will 🐝 here Shortly…
With it comes, End of Cycle/new season
n Rebirth of Next…
With New Cycle/season comes
New Cycle of Opportunity…Endevours..
The End of old Cycle/season comes with….
End of old, worn out season…

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In the movie 'Green Card' a French guy marries an American woman he's never met, so he can get a green card, and she can get a garden apartment in NYC. The differences in each makes the other bristle; but through tribulations with immigration services, they come to like each other. In the end, as he is being deported, they realize they're in love; overwhelming sadness turns to joy as they vow to find a way to reunite.

This is the song that plays in the background; I remember this song if I'm feeling down -
https://youtu.be/f295U8hNaAs

Lyrics --
Keep Your Eyes on the Prize
🔽

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Martin
Are you a writer 😊
Great story

AMEN BUT YET WITH GODS GRACE AND MERCY WE STAND
BACK UP SHAKE IT OFF AND KEEP GOING
NEVER EVER GIVE UP MARTIN YOU ARE A IMPORTANT PART
OF THE AWAKENING WE LOVE YOU WE ARE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS USA

I agree that AU is a jewel beyond price...
"re-experiencing" does suck, is part of PTSD, the KING, of Anxiety Disorders, but even Phobias & Panic Disorders hv people AVOIDING things, in futile hopes of DODGING re-experiencing the loathsome g'mish, which, alas, is ALREADY imprinted in one's memory, w/ SHORTCUTS + '!!!', d/t neurotransmitters like GLUTAMATE frying some circuits to "ALL or NOTHING" status. [How many have buds w/ "10,000 mi. stares"?].
MANY fool around w/ SEDATIVES, but the BODY REFUSES 2B fooled: the🌎IS a DANGEROUS PLACE!
? some BIBLIO-RX as LAUNCHING POINT???
"DBT" is best psychorx: READ⬆️ on it, try it...
SELIGMAN, Ph.D wrt "learned helplessness" p WW2, I 🥰his stuff.
Henri Nouwen, "With Open Hands".
Solzhenitsyn. "Cancer Ward"
Dostoyevsky. "The Idiot"
Portia Nelson: "Autobiography in 5 Chapters"
(poem) "Love After Love" (? author)

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Take time to rest and recover when possible. Remember God is always there, lean on Him. We don't have to carry the weight of the world.

Psalm 24:1
The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it.
The world and all its people belong to him.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

At first glance at this pic, it is funny, but...
We can all say that we have had much patience for 7 years waiting & waiting & waiting for the good to come...like the patience of Job in the bible.
But then you see the Wisdom (ability to discern)...we all have the smarts to not bother the skunk who is eating your food cuz you know that skunk will spray you if you try to take it.
My patience is wearing thin...but I do believe we are all being tested so to speak. Will we step in & take that food & get sprayed or just sit back & wait till the skunk is finished with our meal?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Martin, I just read this post below……

https://anonup.com/thread/12750303

Sharing with you….it’s something we, as anons, should already know however, I needed this reminder today and maybe it will help you today too. We do have out moments when it gets to be too much… remember, we are all connected and in the same boat as far as perfection and being called into battle is concerned. There was only one perfect man and his name was Jesus. We can only strive to be better and ask for forgiveness when we periodically fall in this battle. Keep your thoughts and stories coming Martín. 😊❤️

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

Martin, I could not agree with you more!!! I am soooo imperfect and have been called to break generational sins in my bloodline. Trust me, as the black sheep, i am least likely! You are loved by many people and respected for your honesty. God Bless!

I'm so identifying with this right now. Sister doesn't even think the pandemic was planned. We are attacked on all fronts but not defeated. EVER. we cannot quit

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Thank you Martin well said it's just a daily struggle to stay in fight why they keep the truth locked away is crazy it hurts us who stand for it.

I would venture to say AU users are here for these same reasons/feelings to an extent. It is to find understanding from people who may be many miles away when those closest do not connect. We most likely do not find happiness in this life, so we fight for good and survive. What comes next is indescribable. I was given a glimpse while in a deep sleep 13 months ago. Believe me, you do not want to miss it. I promise you :)

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

It hits all of us. Why? People think we crave attention or being right but that’s not it at all. We genuinely have loving and caring hearts. It’s justice we crave.