The knowledge frontier of the war for anons comprises a diffuse network of plausibly deniable sources plus whistleblowers. The latter can be cited as evidence, but the former require intuition to evaluate, which cannot easily be conveyed.

There is a lot of information that pushes the boundary of what is conceivable, but that is a matter of your constraints to belief due to cultural programming, not what is ultimately true. Sacred texts from other cultures seem to be some of the best ways to cross-check what we are told about the cosmos, life, this realm, and hidden forces.

Writing about these subjects is hard as it is so speculative. You can’t conduct simple experiments to test out reincarnation, for instance. Civilisations in higher dimensions may exist, but how to go there for a consciousness tourist break? Even basic stuff around electromagnetism isn’t my field of expertise. I might be discerning, yet still dumb from ignorance.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

If it is of any help, I work a bit around the electromagnetism, and still feel dumb from ignorance 😃 I guess I'd need to repeat the early tests of 1800s to truly get the hang of it.

Clown world special is this: your work is designed to drain any and all interest of doing something like that outside of the work place. If you are a photographer, you rarely go for photographing outside of work. If you handle lots of numeric data at work, the last thing you'll notice is... 😄

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

There is a WAY to become a conscious tourist and everyone innately has knowledge of this. It’s easier for people to go along with the world and with whatever the world throws at them. Some people will have ears to hear and eyes to see and be brave enough to be sounding the alarm and be persecuted for it. People cannot experience the power of the Holy Spirit without accepting God’s invitation to change and become born again. People had rather stay blind than go against the world. They know the wind is there but they cannot see the wind or know here it goes yet they will flat out deny Christ because they cannot “see” the spiritual aspect of an eternal life and a final judgement.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GM Martin😎
Insightful as usual .
TKQ