Only people mentioned by @johnburke in this post can reply

In response John Burke to his Publication

Même que 🤣un crayon 4 couleurs le top !

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣🤣🤣

Got my son one of the largest pack of crayons with all kinds of colors a few months ago. I felt like a kid again, something about the smell and feel of a new box of crayons. We colored for hours that day and made a big poster board of or ideal planet, full of portals, rainbows, animals & cotton candy clouds. 🥰

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

That's so true, we thought it was super special to get the big box.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Ah, the joy of new crayons! The sweet aroma, the pretty colors, sharp points! The simple pleasures of childhood, are a true gift. 😇

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

I did too, but didn't ever get the full size box until older! 😂 I still remember that delightful crayola aroma!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

would have been handy to have a sharpener on the box away back then lol 🇨🇦