I showed up alone to work the other night to a ringing phone. A 10 top lands, a 7, two 4’s and a deuce. Servers 2 and 3 aren’t due for another half hour. I reach for my first bread service and no butter. I speed to the kitchen, freshly mopped, and slide 8 feet, then into the air to absorb 180 lbs to my shoulder on concrete. I am blessed. It could have been a movie-ending injury. All of this to say that we might get to where we’re going faster is we slow down a little. It sounds counterintuitive but I don’t think it is. Have a great day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I'm thinking that there's way more to this post than I'm capable of figuring out,
but it certainly brings to mind the childhood adage, "Slow and steady wins
the race.", which is well worth keeping in mind, especially now.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Take care and stay safe🙏🏻🍀❣️
FESTINA LENTE👍🏻🍀❣️

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I was taught to always "walk circumvently"

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Whale hello🐬💕💫

🙏🏻Thank you Jesus for protecting our fren and family here✝️✨🕊💕😘

Much to marinate here...

Seems Holy Spirit sent me on a fast pace recently and it was like that movie, "Big trouble in little China" lol😂 Holy Spirit outsmarted again✨🕊✝️💫 I need to buy a go- pro for these times😂

While in the ocean I thanked Jesus for protection of angels🙏🏻 a few minutes later looked in the clear water and was startled to see small white angel fish surrounding me🐠✨💕 I waded to another area and in a few minutes there were more angel fish surrounding me, so I took it as a sign to "get out", also noted manifesting happens quicker these days.

#FamilyIsEverything ✨✝️🕊🐠💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Fan, that is a lot of numbers there!

Glad you are ok!
Strange you say this because at our little Patriot brunch yesterday we were just discussing how every thing seems to have slowed down a bit for many that have been in it for a while now, some "truthers" have disappeared even, and many seem to be just taking a break waiting for all the shoes to drop from disclosures.

Disclosures, btw that we have all been posting over and over for literally yrs that are now finally getting traction. Finally we can pass part of this task over to others to run with while WE watch.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Reading your (127) post felt exactly the same as when I was Intuitively Guided to, "Count the claps" as Trump entered the arena in Erie.....

I can't explain what it means, but I Know it's important.

😘💗

Love, Light, and Divine Timing~

😇🙏

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Glad you were able to get up from the fall and were not seriously injured.

This is also the promise from many of the Q posts, we are going to take a fall, but get up to a new world.

Slow is smooth & smooth is fast?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

10 7 4 2 3 > 26-Z

26 > 8 🎱

88 TRUMP/Lion Portal/LEO 🇺🇸🦁

180 > 18 R

88 18 > 16 9 > 7 9 > 16 🍿🍿🍿

16 > o7 🎺

July 🪞January

7/31 > 7/4 < > 1/31 < > 113 Q

113 > 23 ☠️

23 > 5 < > 5:5

16 Delta: Oct 31 > 10/31 1/31 < > 113 Q

OCT = 8 🎱

8/31 > 8/4 > 12 < > 21 > 12/21 🔥🔥🔥

12 > 3 > 111 TAP TAP TAP 🔨🔨🔨

Fryday 8/4/2023 > 12/7 > 37 🔨

They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Glad you're OK. We have to get you one of those safety cones for the next time someone mops the floor 🤣.
My lame attempt to make you laugh or crack a smile 🙂. Take care of yourself.
I'm not even sure what that message means, lol. You must have felt like you were back in the little league baseball league sliding ⚾ bases. Feel better Patriot. Sending love and healing thoughts.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

💥Healing✨prayers

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

There must be a comm here

Manifesting for my tinfoil hat to turn
into a thinking cap 🤓

Move as Tortoise, very Ninja.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Ouch! Don't do that! I lost much of last year from slipping on a restaurant floor like that.

Watching the world rush around me daily as if something frantic is about to happen. Feels like God’s finger is stirring the waters...

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I work for a big bank, goals goals. I have people pushing me to do so much so fast and it’s really frustrating and impacts my productivity. I’ve been at this for 40 years. I know what to do and I don’t need people micromanaging me I don’t know what snapped in my brain, but I started to slow down tune them out, and now I am experiencing much better success. You are so correct slow down your mind, your body and you’ll love The results. Love you friend and please take care.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Happening in corporations across America. I see it and read it and listen to it daily. What is telling is that it's replicated 1:1 inside each corporate site! "How is that possible?"

They are all owned and operated by the same controlling faction. It's just not a normal way non-controlled corporations would operate, one from another, if this wasn't the case.

Employees are responding by "Silent Quitting"... doing only what is necessary and calling it a day. Management is stumped.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

remember "God is never in a hurry but is always on time".

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

. 🥰🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread