🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I showed up alone to work the other night to a ringing phone. A 10 top lands, a 7, two 4’s and a deuce. Servers 2 and 3 aren’t due for another half hour. I reach for my first bread service and no butter. I speed to the kitchen, freshly mopped, and slide 8 feet, then into the air to absorb 180 lbs to my shoulder on concrete. I am blessed. It could have been a movie-ending injury. All of this to say that we might get to where we’re going faster is we slow down a little. It sounds counterintuitive but I don’t think it is. Have a great day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I work for a big bank, goals goals. I have people pushing me to do so much so fast and it’s really frustrating and impacts my productivity. I’ve been at this for 40 years. I know what to do and I don’t need people micromanaging me I don’t know what snapped in my brain, but I started to slow down tune them out, and now I am experiencing much better success. You are so correct slow down your mind, your body and you’ll love The results. Love you friend and please take care.

Happening in corporations across America. I see it and read it and listen to it daily. What is telling is that it's replicated 1:1 inside each corporate site! "How is that possible?"

They are all owned and operated by the same controlling faction. It's just not a normal way non-controlled corporations would operate, one from another, if this wasn't the case.

Employees are responding by "Silent Quitting"... doing only what is necessary and calling it a day. Management is stumped.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Tee, click on at the bottom under it