๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I showed up alone to work the other night to a ringing phone. A 10 top lands, a 7, two 4โ€™s and a deuce. Servers 2 and 3 arenโ€™t due for another half hour. I reach for my first bread service and no butter. I speed to the kitchen, freshly mopped, and slide 8 feet, then into the air to absorb 180 lbs to my shoulder on concrete. I am blessed. It could have been a movie-ending injury. All of this to say that we might get to where weโ€™re going faster is we slow down a little. It sounds counterintuitive but I donโ€™t think it is. Have a great day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Whale hello๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ

๐Ÿ™๐ŸปThank you Jesus for protecting our fren and family hereโœ๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜

Much to marinate here...

Seems Holy Spirit sent me on a fast pace recently and it was like that movie, "Big trouble in little China" lol๐Ÿ˜‚ Holy Spirit outsmarted againโœจ๐Ÿ•Šโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ I need to buy a go- pro for these times๐Ÿ˜‚

While in the ocean I thanked Jesus for protection of angels๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป a few minutes later looked in the clear water and was startled to see small white angel fish surrounding me๐Ÿ โœจ๐Ÿ’• I waded to another area and in a few minutes there were more angel fish surrounding me, so I took it as a sign to "get out", also noted manifesting happens quicker these days.

#FamilyIsEverything โœจโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ’•

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LoveM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ange Love, click on at the bottom under it