Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

obliterate the DEEP STATE of mind we are in ... the DEEP STATE/CABAL has been taken down years ago... the DEEP STATE is the STATE our MNDS are in or have been ....THESE people are SICK - thats US - we are sick because we have been poisoned ... everything TRUMP says is about US ... he just speaks to different audiences.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Sounding like third generation warfare--awesome..get ugly with it

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

5th Generation 😎

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

We've seen other comms that suggest this

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

was the flag lit from behind?

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

The indicted are retrieved using the dead or alive arrival if they resist. Bon Jovi style . Brought in by any means.

(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In my new life, I take Latin.

OB- a prefix meaning “toward,” “to,” “on,” “over,” “against,” originally occurring in loanwords from Latin, but now used also, with the sense of “reversely,” “inversely,” to form New Latin and English scientific terms: object; obligate; oblanceolate.

Weights and Measures-LIT- comes from Latin, where it has the meaning "letter; read; word. '' This meaning is found in such words as: alliteration, illiterate, letter, literacy, literal, literary, obliterate, unlettered.

RATION: All are from Latin rationem (nominative ratio) "reckoning, numbering, calculation; business affair, procedure," also "reason, reasoning, judgment, understanding," in Medieval Latin "a computed share or allowance of food." This is from rat-, past participle stem of reri "to reckon, calculate," also "think" (from PIE ...