β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWow. That was as powerful. Thank you for posting this video.
My Prayer For All: Dear Heavenly Father, I am a sinner and I surrender all that I am to You. I ask You to please forgive me of every sin and transgression, I have ever done that offended You and went against Your Word. Please Father, help me to guide others back to You. Show us Your will. Give me the strength, courage, wisdom, and guide me in Your Word to make it through. In Jesus' Precious Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

AmenπŸ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread