Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Nana agrees with Kim. Most of us are not interested in trading the evil masters we have had our entire lives for another less evil master.
Like, Kim, I do not need anyone else filtering what what information "they" think I can handle or need to know.
I want all of it, all of the truth, and I will handle it as my soul see fit.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Luke 12:2 > 122 JFK Jr Lives

122 > 311 < > 113 Q

113 > 23 New Beginnings

23 > 5 < > 5:5 Message Received

Keep hearing it will be BIBLICAL….almost like The Bible tells us all we need to know

(1) Show this thread

THRU FATHER GOD THE SON JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT
WE MAKE IT GOD WINS

Same Kim! No one likes to be barked orders and people who do are bullies. I take orders from no man or woman. If they were more intelligent than me they wouldn’t be here seeking truth.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Some that have lost control in their own lives try to compensate by attempting to control others, which creates a vicious cycle of even less control because it drives people away. It's self-defeating.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good for Kim! Lol, that's the nickname my husband has for me . . . Feisty.
Sad that you have to be feisty these days.

Awesome, love those two
Beautiful Patriots.