Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just wondering@administrator is this what we are waiting on to connect AU to Twitter and others?
@VincentKennedy@doqholliday

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

does AU want to be connected to twitter/X ?..
i dont know if i like that idea.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Just looking back to some posts that Koba made a while back. Also considering that is seems AU was all pretty close to ready to launch when we all got booted off twitter.

Not believing for a minute that was just a coincidence, myself. We had this wonderful place to go more like twitter than others just in time?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Nana🤗
Humm
Your comment makes complete sense.
When I was banned from twitter
Bamm
I followed Jimbo-66, Good dog,
I think Joe M too
to Au.
Never looked back once 😊

Nana was already on Wegosocial so the transition to AU was easy. For some reason unknown to me, please don't take offense, but wego just never felt comfortable for me, idk why really.
AU I guess was more like twit wit and more familiar I guess.
I did create some other accts on twitter but it was never the same, just as it is not now.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Nana, have you noticed the page at wego looks exactly like AU, red check and all? I also think wego was difficult to navigate, went back just now, and I still think it is. AU is the bomb-diggity, so easy and so peaceful. I just find it interesting that wego and AU look identical!

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Nana hasn't noticed much there, I post mostly only a morning message and the nightly prayer there.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wego didn't like me 😂
I was on all of the information blogs
I guess I was too out spoken.😊
Au was the only site that didn't ban me.
I have learned so much on Au.
It's a pleasure to meet you Nana.
Thank you for all you do.
So many wonderful patriots on Au💕

Pleasure to meet you too hun, love this family of Patriots!💜
There is no other platform like AU, period!💜

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

You're Home now! Welcome!

(2) Show this thread