Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

publicly utility

I guess Mr T will never post the Storm tweet to twitter after the X rebranding, maybe we have been in the storm the whole time ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Perhaps it was already posted. I don't think that the Q post actually said that Trump would be the one to post the tweet.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Seems like a misspelling on purpose of "publicly".
Shouldn't it be spelled "public". Why the LY?

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Ly - could be lie

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

It wasn't an accident I am sure.

(2) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Will look like the big flood? 😂

what does it mean a publicly utility... nowadays...

does AU want to be connected to twitter/X ?..
i dont know if i like that idea.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Just looking back to some posts that Koba made a while back. Also considering that is seems AU was all pretty close to ready to launch when we all got booted off twitter.

Not believing for a minute that was just a coincidence, myself. We had this wonderful place to go more like twitter than others just in time?

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Nana
Do you think we will get banned if this happens 😊

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I want Musk's tied in Starlink PHONES that don't crap out, get hacked, over heat, make confetti of my files, photos, emails, efforts @ syntax & spelling, let mere FINANCIAL transactions be screened into pigeon hole "STINKS", "meh"/file under "TBD", & "Nothin' to see here"...

Some A.I. w/ the personality of the MAID in the "Jetson" cartoons of the 1960's... bored w/ humans' childish passions & chasing after wind...

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Banned from twitter or AU?
Maybe eventually once the ones that CAN be save are, perhaps most all platforms will go to this self governing type platform.
At the moment we still have too many crazies out there that would just "fooked" button ppl for no good reason just to be vindictive or mean.

(2) Show this thread