Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just wondering@administrator is this what we are waiting on to connect AU to Twitter and others?
@VincentKennedy@doqholliday

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

does AU want to be connected to twitter/X ?..
i dont know if i like that idea.

Just looking back to some posts that Koba made a while back. Also considering that is seems AU was all pretty close to ready to launch when we all got booted off twitter.

Not believing for a minute that was just a coincidence, myself. We had this wonderful place to go more like twitter than others just in time?

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Timing..

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

people still use that site? I bailed from there eons ago..lol ..the one site I didnt get booted off of

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

No coincidences 😘

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Nana🤗
Humm
Your comment makes complete sense.
When I was banned from twitter
Bamm
I followed Jimbo-66, Good dog,
I think Joe M too
to Au.
Never looked back once 😊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Nana was already on Wegosocial so the transition to AU was easy. For some reason unknown to me, please don't take offense, but wego just never felt comfortable for me, idk why really.
AU I guess was more like twit wit and more familiar I guess.
I did create some other accts on twitter but it was never the same, just as it is not now.

(1) Show this thread