Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just wondering@administrator is this what we are waiting on to connect AU to Twitter and others?
@VincentKennedy@doqholliday

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I guess Mr T will never post the Storm tweet to twitter after the X rebranding, maybe we have been in the storm the whole time ?

Perhaps it was already posted. I don't think that the Q post actually said that Trump would be the one to post the tweet.

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

✅💯

Yep, does not say Potus anywhere

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Post#55
Who is our favorite anon that is 55?

(1) Show this thread

Yep, retweeted that one before we all were booted off of twit.

Pretty sure when it happens we will know. The Tweet is for everyone to be aware. The Qnet is in place so it can replace their communication system. It powers the QFS financial system. The phones we have will get the ebs as well as tv radio etc. They can't block it if theirs is yanked and replaced with new one. Same with their moose ad satellite news.

wow thanks for pointing that out, was not aware

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Here is the Q Post. Maybe the second post from twitter is the post we were waiting for. Q never said Trump would post it. I guess we assumed.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

You are correct. Q post#55 November 2nd 2017....