Try that in a small town…

Definite White Supremacy racist vibes. LOL! 😂

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

The Arrogant of CMT made a HUGE mistake when they thought they could bully Jason A's fans / "fam" to back down! They failed to understand his fam comes in all colors, some live in big cities, but grew up in small towns -- AND THEY ALL GOT HIS DRIFT!

The LEFT (and wannabees) fail to remember we ain't fickle, we are loyal, and we have common sense! (Even though the LEFTIES lost theirs a few decades back!) We refuse to drink the current Kool-aid of "going along to get along!" That drink has been poured out, and the ship it was on has sailed.

So there's that!

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

I was raised in a small midwestern farming community. I know exactly what this song means. I feel it.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Love this!!!

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication

I love this! Those last guys, though, they had me drinking tea through my nose...

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️That was awesome. Thanks for sharing.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Love these guys!

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

❤️❤️❤️ I'm really not into country, but I LOVE this song!!!!!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless these amazing, beautiful, American men!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Love it! ❤️ 👍