Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

In response memes matter to her Publication

😄🔥💥💗🙏🙏

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

What about the dads? Fathers?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response ACIO ANON to his Publication

❤️🤲Dads❤️🤲Fathers❤️🤲
,but i dont have the science..yet☝️Will look for it❤️🤲

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I am so sorry this happened to you. You did everything possible, God does the impossible,all you need is faith the size of a mustard seed, remember? ,and space so truth may take flight?
I lost to❤️🤲 i accept what was, and realize i choose what part defines me(?)
In the end/start❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Women are AWESOME!

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Men Are to!!!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow!
You know what's weird?
I knew what each of my children were going to be right away before any ultrasound. I also knew what their temperament was before they were born.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🥲❤️not so weird, he knew us in the womb,before Even,so we get that to..it should be enough to shut any woman up from her boss karen whatever and stay Home and make babies great again😂❤️

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Amazingly Beautiful, GOD and his wonders!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Our Creator never ceases to amaze me! God is so Good!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Ohhhhh how beautiful! 💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕❤️❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

💖Love💖

This is also the reason mothers have a higher incidence of autoimmune diseases. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3234360/

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

No, its opposit

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Beautiful! ❤️

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Astonishingly beautiful !!!!!
It underscores the passage from Psalm 139 which states we are "fearfully and wonderfully made!"

😮 ❤ 🌎 😎
MoM WoW 👏 Miraculous! 👶

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Its why i feel the imbilicalcord still, excuse my errors

(1) Show this thread