(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Hard tears incoming ❤️🤲

In response memes matter to her Publication

😮 ❤ 🌎 😎
MoM WoW 👏 Miraculous! 👶

Its why i feel the imbilicalcord still, excuse my errors

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

In response memes matter to her Publication

When I was studying 📖 about this 🙏 🤲. I have been pointed to many amazing synchronous events. Most were spotlighting from one facet of the idea 💡 💎 🔸️ or another. Maam? The ties to the womb. All of them led me to absolute wonderment and the real grace within our living realm. ✨
As a "seed seer" 👀 I seemed to be able to sense the glory of the true God through the harmonics of "graceful" creation.
The way a woman's reproductive cycling. Born with all your eggs. All the hormonal cascades and intecracys of how gestation, and the 3 phases of 3 moons snapped in in a series of dreams. As a Y chromosome being? It rang my vessel so very hard 🔔 Maam. I saw the clones, robotoids, and the alters of the true harmony of God's family, and the blasphemous of the abrogated victims. You mentioned tears 😢. I have had many during this washing over of knowlege process. Visions? Some. Machine prompted memory's? What I saw you breach in subject matter here. Delicate as a flower 🌼. 🙏 ❤

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

🥲❤️🤲That was BeaUtiful

(1) Show this thread