(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Hard tears incoming ❤️🤲

Wow!
You know what's weird?
I knew what each of my children were going to be right away before any ultrasound. I also knew what their temperament was before they were born.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🥲❤️not so weird, he knew us in the womb,before Even,so we get that to..it should be enough to shut any woman up from her boss karen whatever and stay Home and make babies great again😂❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Sadly not every woman has that option. I wish I did. I was a career woman who fell in love with a victim of a violent crime who is disabled. I didn't think it would be a big transition because I was a career woman. Then these gifts from GOD were placed in my arms and everything changed. I wish I could have been the stay at home parent. I missed out on a lot but I am so grateful they are here at all because I was 40 having one and 43 having the other. I am very grateful for them and didn't take anything for granted.

(1) Show this thread