I still don’t know how much Covid is distraction cover story versus real genocide. There was definitely harm to real humans via lockdowns and masks. How many jabs and swabs were deactivated and inert? Let’s hope the answer is “a lot”. If faking death stats is a “scare event” then I will be delighted to have been duped. No shame in protecting people from hazards, whether they mature into harm or not.

I think the COVID lockdowns were a practice run for when they have true martial law. They wanted to identify problem areas which they could focus on.... older folks with food supply, of course their primary identifier is why so many people brought toiiet rolls instead of food.... you dont eat, you dont shit. It also gave good cover to trial run the NHS message to each phone and identify issues with phonescomms. Also it created the opportunity to have very different conversations about the role of the NHS, Doctors, Police, Teachers & Schools..... it threw up a whole bunch of issues that changed converstions. Most importantly it made it very easy to spot the sheep since they were all wearing masks. If you were having a converstion with a mask wearer, you knew you were dealing with a complete FW. I tried to engage one in conversation at Morrisons and he ran away from me he was so scared

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phil Collins, click on at the bottom under it