I still don’t know how much Covid is distraction cover story versus real genocide. There was definitely harm to real humans via lockdowns and masks. How many jabs and swabs were deactivated and inert? Let’s hope the answer is “a lot”. If faking death stats is a “scare event” then I will be delighted to have been duped. No shame in protecting people from hazards, whether they mature into harm or not.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I think the COVID lockdowns were a practice run for when they have true martial law. They wanted to identify problem areas which they could focus on.... older folks with food supply, of course their primary identifier is why so many people brought toiiet rolls instead of food.... you dont eat, you dont shit. It also gave good cover to trial run the NHS message to each phone and identify issues with phonescomms. Also it created the opportunity to have very different conversations about the role of the NHS, Doctors, Police, Teachers & Schools..... it threw up a whole bunch of issues that changed converstions. Most importantly it made it very easy to spot the sheep since they were all wearing masks. If you were having a converstion with a mask wearer, you knew you were dealing with a complete FW. I tried to engage one in conversation at Morrisons and he ran away from me he was so scared

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

We also know many were due to going to the hospital, getting Remdesivir and a ventilator. That was an almost guaranteed death sentence.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

The vaccine is the disease, IMO

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Chlorine dioxide works well too

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Look at POTUS face immediately after He finished his J6 address to 1,000,000 MAGA Patriots...THAT says it all. He was massively distressed about what we were about to go thru...and He knew, some people on both sides would die...because of their own ignorance or actions. He knew that to get to the end of this operation We The People had to go thru the Fire of purification. To defeat evil u must fight them.
He is fighting them.
So ask urself Martin, when military rescued the many children they could beginning when global lockdown began Mar '20...how much of the death count was covid, how much was children, and how many were bad guys?
How many were Good Guys?!
How many were natural causes?
So don't look at what was presented on the surface, its a fools game to do so.
Look at what we already know, then remember it.
Good luck.