Anon Island-Mountain Vibes ☺️
I usually don't like those boxy looking homes, I like curves, but this concept is super cool! 🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Beautifully built! Imagine it'd be kind of like living on a shelf! Quite precarious. Exciting. Stunning views tho and it's very attractively furnished.
I like it.

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

It is super cool, but to be honest, I'd be scared to death hanging on the rock with all those cantilevered rooms and such sticking out like that. Would it stand up over time? Granted, for many years I didn't like driving over high bridges either. It is that sense of no support underneath. Silly, maybe, because I am fairly adventurous, but there it is. I don't like walking out to the edge of a cliff, overhang, etc. I do love the windows, though.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

VK & Archi on X.
Architecture concepts for
Anon Island-Mountain! 😎

👍 😎

(1) Show this thread

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Beautiful!

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

Reminds me of .....

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

It’s so amazing!

Mother, Nana and proud believer in God and Country!

Love it!! Count me in!!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Lana Angel to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

I live curves too....but this could be modified and made beautiful😉

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Indeed!

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Wow, agree with you about the curves, but beautiful!

Needs COLOR and hippie flair but fly af.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Lots more plants! 💚

(1) Show this thread