PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I use to say this ALL the time!
And...you couldn't use your OWN bags, remember? They went back to the plastic.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

And now our area has started charging for plastic bags, so they are saying you must bring your own or we will charge you.

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️and plastic was soooo bad for us remember that?

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Yep. The games we play are just back and forth hypocrisy and pure madness. I was behind a lady who brought her own grocery bags, but also wanted to buy twenty grocery bags just to use for her cat litter 🤣🤣🤣🤡

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

for her cat litter??? Ugh
First it was brown paper bags YEARS ago, then they went to plastic, but then plastic bad & they were selling the "use your own bags" to save the planet, THEN it was, "you can't use your own bags" cuz they are from home & possibly "dirty" with germs, oh no!!! but like the meme says, they TOUCH everything!!!! Some have no common sense left in the head. My husband sees it all the time at airports with parents who STILL have their small kids masked!!!!! & he wants to go up & rip them off.

(1) Show this thread