Hes basically saying that those of us who have been doing this since the beginning are suffering. All the negative low vibe content being posted here is doing damage to your family.

It's important to be mindful of others. You don't want to hurt your fellow anons with overkill on the bad vibe content. Seeing it over and over and over is causing psychological damage.

God is always watching U and your choices. 👁

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

You have to protect your heart. Step away if you have to.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

IMO-
We are not victims!
Even if it takes a few more years to reach the Golden Age it's ok...don't sweat it!
I feel great and confident that victory is ours!
If we manifest it as a done deal it will get here sooner!
Be brave familia!🌺
Much love!💚

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

DITTO.......

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

You have to take a break from it all.
Hard but switch off
For your sanity.
I’ve been telling myself
But still here
Dohh

Take a break
Take a break
Take a break

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Exactly. The crap content being posted here nonstop is hurting our ALL STAR wordsmith.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT ON THE LOW VIBE CRAP PEOPLE

WE NEED MARTIN ‼‼‼

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Haha…I feel that. 🥴

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

There are many things that we need to:
"Let Go and Let God"

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Agree 100 percent!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

If something bothers me, I work it off. I really try not to let thing bother cause some things I can not change. I have never been one to take things serious. It is what It is. I am tired from being on my JD loader all day moving cedar mulch around. Maybe if some of you have some projects to do - might be a good time to do them. Life did exist before the internet.

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

There is irreparable damage being done across the board in everything there is in human civilization and the longer the delaying and stalling go on, the worse it'll get not only for the average citizen, but especially those in their stolen positions of power....

And the main problem is that more than half the people don't even really know what they're fighting against....

ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ.... or tyin' to at least.... and you wouldn't believe how many people on here have blocked me for posting muse-Sick that they either don't like or disagree with..... =)

it's a giant combination lock, but frequencies and vibrations have to be done in the proper order for that combination to open....

it's a master class in lock pickin' =) I'm just playin' My role in this like everybody else

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Hurt people hurt others….all from the ego. Prayers sent to all those who cannot see and refuse to look in the mirror to begin healing 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

i feel just like Martin

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

Same, that’s why I am on and off of here. Since losing my daughter, I have to take time To try and continue to heal myself. I will never get past her being gone. I feel like this storm is not gonna happen soon enough for me.

(1) Show this thread