#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Hes basically saying that those of us who have been doing this since the beginning are suffering. All the negative low vibe content being posted here is doing damage to your family.

It's important to be mindful of others. You don't want to hurt your fellow anons with overkill on the bad vibe content. Seeing it over and over and over is causing psychological damage.

God is always watching U and your choices. 👁

There is irreparable damage being done across the board in everything there is in human civilization and the longer the delaying and stalling go on, the worse it'll get not only for the average citizen, but especially those in their stolen positions of power....

And the main problem is that more than half the people don't even really know what they're fighting against....

ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ.... or tyin' to at least.... and you wouldn't believe how many people on here have blocked me for posting muse-Sick that they either don't like or disagree with..... =)

it's a giant combination lock, but frequencies and vibrations have to be done in the proper order for that combination to open....

it's a master class in lock pickin' =) I'm just playin' My role in this like everybody else

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NEYEN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from NEYƎͶ Lives, click on at the bottom under it