#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Hes basically saying that those of us who have been doing this since the beginning are suffering. All the negative low vibe content being posted here is doing damage to your family.

It's important to be mindful of others. You don't want to hurt your fellow anons with overkill on the bad vibe content. Seeing it over and over and over is causing psychological damage.

God is always watching U and your choices. 👁

You have to take a break from it all.
Hard but switch off
For your sanity.
I’ve been telling myself
But still here
Dohh

Take a break
Take a break
Take a break

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Haha…I feel that. 🥴

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Exactly. The crap content being posted here nonstop is hurting our ALL STAR wordsmith.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT ON THE LOW VIBE CRAP PEOPLE

WE NEED MARTIN ‼‼‼

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

ALL STAR wordsmith. 👍

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Duly noted💯❤️🔥

(2) Show this thread