Hi Everyone!
I'm going to get a neck surgery tomorrow and it's going to be pretty major surgery. Any prayers would be appreciated.
Love you all
♥️

Only people mentioned by @DeeAsh2 in this post can reply

In response Dee Ash to her Publication

God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Positive healing vibes. 😃💜

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Prayers up for you and prayers up for your medical team.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏❤️

🙏 but do you have to do it right now

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Prayers sent.
Dear God please put your arms around this young woman.

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 prayers going up

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

May God guide the hands of the surgeon and med staff.
There is an old Black American Spiritual I love, that expresses the rest of my prayer for you! It is "All Night, All Day, Angels Watchin' Over Me"

Here is a sweet rendition of it sung by sweet children in CA, that I am using to finish my prayer in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit! God Bless!

West Angeles Angelic Choir - Angels Watching Over Me - YouTube

West Angeles Angelic Children's Choir Sings May 27,2018 11:00

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Wishing you a positive outcome and a quick healing process.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Sending prayers for doctor’s wisdom and an effective procedure. Prayers for Peace and patience in the healing. 🙏

Prayers for you, dear one! I've asked Archangel Raphael to help you through surgery and healing.. 💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

You got this Deanna. I miss you so much ❤🙏
Your neck will finally feel better once this is done. You've suffered for too long. God please heal our sister! ✨

🙏What kind of neck surgery? I had three level disc replacement. Prayers sent

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Sending love ❤️ and prayers for your recovery!

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Praying for a successful surgery & speedy healing. Hugs!

good luck fren......are u getting giraffe neck surgery cause you want to be taller?

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank You Lord in Your Divine Mercy for healing and blessing Dee as she undergoes neck surgery. 🙏😇

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you, your friends/family!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Dear heavenly Father,thank You for being all eyes and ears, protecting Dee when she goes out and when she comes in❤️🤲

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Healing prayers ❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting you up for a safe and completely successful surgery, Dee!
🙏✨❤️✨🙏 😘