Not sure how people can sit there and call our military evil while you've been seeing my decodes for years now, proving they're orchestrating this to help us grow and ascend. Like how do you not connect those dots? Solid proofs for such a long time coming from my work and still it doesn't matter. This is BIBLICAL. People made bad choices on their own free will, lets not blame our military for random stupidity. They've done nothing but help us. If you can't learn the comms by NOW, you got a huge spanking coming.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The Military complex runs deep across the board and has the loudest mouth. It will do NOTHING TO STOP ANYTHING however!

Those who fall for the usual lies will no matter how convincing the arguments are for White Hat plans, its simply human nature under satanic control to see, hear and feel the worst in any situation.

Those who are stupid and refuse to see cannot be plucked from their reality they must go thru it unprotected to wake from the stuper!

You and I will WAKE-UP the ones who know first of all something isn't right and act upon their "not knowing what" to find out what, this is how I was awakened once I left the Occultist blinders behind me to focus on Jesus alone.

But the key thing to understand is this entire plan of the Q is actually its God's plan and in his plan's are all those who WILL WAKE-UP.

God knows each and every one who will wake-up thank God we were among them and keep revealing!

WE plant the seeds God waters them!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Agreed🔥💯👊❤️

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Even harder is when someone Active Duty or Reserves wakes up in actual service ( I did ) and knows. Hot dogs apple pie and Chevrolet go right out the window. I was trapped between a patriotic feeling and the morbid truth that we had been pawns in their game. I was there when they went into the Bunkers in Iraq looking for WMD's.
The press was there and we all froze knowing we were lied to.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

So agree Kathy Jean. I know how I felt when it dawned on me that our military were pawns for the deep state demons. I can’t begin to imagine how actual military members and their families will cope with this knowledge. Prayers upon prayers for them🙏❤️

(2) Show this thread

Hi Chris, mental bi-furcations. How propaganda ripples throughout minds into our realm. I study such. Perhaps differently than you, or Lauren. Yet 60 plus years of it. I had a couple NDEs. Had visions. For the record? I concur with Lauren. You read the guide to 5gw?
Obviously OT and NT. As I Will draw parallels, possibly. If you consider my "Q-u-ery" (hits send with right opposable thumb 👍 operated by the mated left right and centered aspect of my logos "heart mind." ❤) ~

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Lauren, you are so very much appreciated. Much love sista💖

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Not All Angels Play The Harp And Sing…Many Are Called Into Battle And Go Into Hell For All Of Us As God’s Children 🙏🏻❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

#HonorThem
#SaviorsofManKind

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

🙏 God Bless and Protect all the Warriors on the frontline in this war against evil.

(1) Show this thread