#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Not sure how people can sit there and call our military evil while you've been seeing my decodes for years now, proving they're orchestrating this to help us grow and ascend. Like how do you not connect those dots? Solid proofs for such a long time coming from my work and still it doesn't matter. This is BIBLICAL. People made bad choices on their own free will, lets not blame our military for random stupidity. They've done nothing but help us. If you can't learn the comms by NOW, you got a huge spanking coming.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

So agree Kathy Jean. I know how I felt when it dawned on me that our military were pawns for the deep state demons. I can’t begin to imagine how actual military members and their families will cope with this knowledge. Prayers upon prayers for them🙏❤️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Even harder is when someone Active Duty or Reserves wakes up in actual service ( I did ) and knows. Hot dogs apple pie and Chevrolet go right out the window. I was trapped between a patriotic feeling and the morbid truth that we had been pawns in their game. I was there when they went into the Bunkers in Iraq looking for WMD's.
The press was there and we all froze knowing we were lied to.

The feeling of deceit seems universal between the vets. We had a WWII vet committing suicide by throwing himself under a moving tank in a military parade in 2000s. They hid from us that he had a letter with him stating why he did this. The letter stated the government had double-crossed the vets and committed treason when joining the EU.

Finnish vets have not been homeless, but alternate dirty tricks were played on them. The government turned their children against them in the 60s, calling them murderers. Didn't happen frequently, but that certainly was bad enough. Many were angry and bitter to later years.

From what I've seen, vets understand vets best. WWII vets helped others no questions. asked.

Charlie, TY for your service. Many feel the same pain. My husband, Vietnam. Love the men who truly believe in and protect freedom. Those at the top who sold out must answer to a much higher power. 🙏🏻🇺🇸

(5) Show this thread