#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Not sure how people can sit there and call our military evil while you've been seeing my decodes for years now, proving they're orchestrating this to help us grow and ascend. Like how do you not connect those dots? Solid proofs for such a long time coming from my work and still it doesn't matter. This is BIBLICAL. People made bad choices on their own free will, lets not blame our military for random stupidity. They've done nothing but help us. If you can't learn the comms by NOW, you got a huge spanking coming.

The Military complex runs deep across the board and has the loudest mouth. It will do NOTHING TO STOP ANYTHING however!

Those who fall for the usual lies will no matter how convincing the arguments are for White Hat plans, its simply human nature under satanic control to see, hear and feel the worst in any situation.

Those who are stupid and refuse to see cannot be plucked from their reality they must go thru it unprotected to wake from the stuper!

You and I will WAKE-UP the ones who know first of all something isn't right and act upon their "not knowing what" to find out what, this is how I was awakened once I left the Occultist blinders behind me to focus on Jesus alone.

But the key thing to understand is this entire plan of the Q is actually its God's plan and in his plan's are all those who WILL WAKE-UP.

God knows each and every one who will wake-up thank God we were among them and keep revealing!

WE plant the seeds God waters them!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ministerofblog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clarence Sargent, click on at the bottom under it