Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Believer and follower of Christ and I refuse to parent with the government.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I would make a big dinner for my family and neighbors and just enjoy time together and laugh and praise God.

Buy moar GOLD

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Focus on what you DO WANT and not what you do not want............you will bring it into physical manifestation...........

DREAM UP YOUR BEST DAY EVER!!! 💕

YOU ARE LOVED AND YOU ARE ENOUGH!! :)💕

Much LOVE to ALL!! 💕

💕💕

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Be of help in anyway possible. ❤️

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Continue homeschooling, detoxify my garden & ground water, grow my local community

MAGA 💯🐸WWG1WGA🐸 💯ARIZONA🌵HIGH DESERT🌵🌴

go find a med-bed so I can feel better..

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

We’d be lost
All focus and energy is on them

A void left what to do.

I see many people traveling the world

On an adventure

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

What a marvelous and inspiring surprise to come back to all of these beautiful comments. You all are the best inspiration and love for this world !!!

Praise God I survived and prayer for continued guidance to help bring Heaven to Earth with God's Divine Plan 🙏

Love one another.
Be Best.
Be Blessed.
Brave New World 💗

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Turn the time I spend (since 2015), passing on truth... into more husband, horse, chicken, garden and cooking time.
😁

literal perception

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

First Thank the Lord above, Amen🙏...and then Help with healing start for the whole world..

and then take a fooking 3 day nap..Gaaah I'm exhausted..😂😉

im gonna bring back aerobics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIfAkOBMf5A

This Aerobic Video Wins Everything (480p Extended) - YouTube

Better quality, longer and much more aerobics!Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRscYVvEFt8

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Doing exactly what I’ve always done…. Work hard and try to set a good example for my loved ones and thanking God every minute of the day

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank GOD and JESUS first and foremost. I would pray for all of the children rescued to be completely healed, let them feel true love. I would pray for everyone to be healthy and healed of all ailments, so we all can be ready to rebuild GOD's beautiful earth. I just want to feel like I can smile and be completely happy again. I haven't felt that for a long time.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Help My Human Family, What EverOr Where Ever I Can An Find The Need
This Will Help Me Heal Fast!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Funny. I was JUST thinking about this and popped over here. I have no idea. We've been in fight or flight so long, I just feel lost.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Pray and Thank GOD!

Then pop my Trump Champaign!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Healing the world . . . First I would take a much needed vacation. It's been a long time since I have had one. Then I pray I will be blessed so I can work on many projects I have to heal the world. There's a lot of work to do. I'm going to be ready but I just really need a break.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Landscaping the lawn - just ordered 72 yards of cedar mulch - need to add more to the trees - need to transplant some flowers - need to add more flowers - need to add more flowering bushes & trees. I have 4 acres to fill in with very little grass. Being outside in the summer is what it is all about. Would like to move my blueberries, raspberries & strawberries into a garden setting & plant vegetables in a green house I don't have yet (away from the deer & other animals that eat the vegetables) I plan all winter for projects in the summer.
What will you be doing?

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

My heart is already there and my mind is right behind.

I CHOOSE LOVE

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Comforting those who are going to be shocked by the enormity of what's going to take place. There are STILL MANY people who have their head buried in the sand. It's going to be quite a shock for them to find out EVERYTHING at once. We have been preparing and digging for YEARS.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

This would be essential!

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

i would give my kids a lot more freedom to roam the neighborhood if the pedos were gone
that'd be a big win for me, because I grew up with German-American parents where the parenting style is based on a lot of independence
it hurts me to have to be such a helicopter because its bad for them, but there are too many creeps out there
i think i might also finally get back into photography and writing, and try to some things focused on keeping the new momentum going
plus i'd really like to travel cross country again

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I've already got my plan and can't wait to enact it. 💖
#FamilyIsEverything

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

I have often wondered about this. 😊🌴🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

growth
gardening
fixing things
time with family
time for nature
time to pray

lots to do

help others but also time to help myself and my family

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yes,exactly this! 💖

(1) Show this thread

Accountability

What if [they] were already executed and everything was a movie to prep the world for disclosure?...

Healing ❤️‍🩹

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Something to focus on: comforting those family members, friends, co-workers; - all those who will be shocked by the numerous truths that will be shown; many people will be very upset; we can pray for them, and be there for them.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

💯✅

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

WWG1WGA ❣️

(2) Show this thread