Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR

Not sure who needs to hear this:

Put your faith in God only and pray for discernment & guidance.

Don’t trust any anon or human being for that matter without first trusting God.

This includes me or anyone else.

At the end of the day, God is running the show.

PRAY.

🔗DOQ🇺🇸
(@DOQhollidayz)

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Commander, is anything out of order in this A-Z Rundown Sir? 👇😎👍
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=226459

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

NO. GOD'S PLAN IS PERFECT. HUMANITY MUST AND WILL BE SHOWN THE EVILS.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Always GOD first. That is who is in full control of what is going on. Even though we may feel weary, hurt, confused, for me I know GOD has got this. I don't trust anyone, but GOD. I love you all. Stay safe and be mindful and watchful of others. GOD will shelter us under His Wings. Take comfort in that.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

🙏💕🙏 AMEN 🙏💕🙏

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Read the Bible. God said what he would do, and He does what he said. He is the anchor to our soul.
The Hope He told us we need.
Trust in God, he can not lie. He Sware unto himself (Christ). You can trust in God. You can not trust in man. Read the bible.

Truth Seeker, God has Compassion for all Humanity, Gods Creation is Awesome

Hey ThorBro - is this you? - (DOQhollidayz)
attempting to join dots :))

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

GOD, is the only way.