Only people mentioned by @BrizbyFinley in this post can reply

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

what's this self gratifying bullshit?

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Don’t like it… skip past it!!! That simple… or be immature and write an idiotic statement on it… we see the choice you chose! Move on

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Fun!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Like a decode.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

It only works for those familiar with the written English language. It is more about pattern and shape recognition. Interesting how it works though isn't it?

No Problem 😁👍🏼

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Totally can

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

i found tilting my phone forward (where im reading this) somehow helped. got the whole message.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

this message serves to prove how our mind can do amazing things impressive things
in the begging it was hard but ............

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

Really??? I cannot imagine this would be hard to decifer. I am going to check this out with my friends and family.

There is a pattern to it. I guess being able to adapt and comprehend abstract but recognizable symbols is a good thing.