#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

9:17
Most High Q

Hope you and yours have a wonderful day on this
July 4th, 2023!

Looks like we had to go back to the past 1776 to fix the future!

Nana calls these Angel Whisps!

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana. Do you know if those TRB Trump gold coins with Pres. Trump's picture are legitimate or a scam? I saw this on Telegram. I have never seen it here. Do you know where has VK been? I don't have Twitter. I used to look up his posts there. Now you can't with your phone if you don't have an account. (:

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

Idk about the coin there are a lot of scams out there. I only buy coins from JM Bullion but I did buy a few Trump coins randomly from others just as memorabilia!

As for VK, I can still see twitwit on my laptop, but not the phone. Vincent and DoQ are actively doing battle there every day from what I see.

I have lost JFKjrfan tho. not sure what has happened to him. He has not posted anywhere since July 7th.
Hopefully he will be back soon.

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana. I have a question, please. I am learning about the crypto currency and someone is helping me buy XRP. I have to wait until I get my DL back end of next week. I did not touch 401k or ira. I have been cashing in stock from a company I worked for years. Is this safe? And xlm, also. I am so afraid to trust this. Please, if you have an encouraging word I would appreciate it

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Telegram has some good channels teaching about the new ISO20022 approved assets, XLM in particular & XRP.

WhipLash347, Quantum Stellar Initiative, Ripple -XRP,etc

A lot of scammers though, so do NOT believe anyone that DM’s you.

Thank you. I have had a fake VK try to scam me by telling me I need to move my assets to QFS from my offline wallet! He said he would help me, kept messaging me. I finally blocked him. I went into the profile and there were no pictures or anything, just the account. Knew in my gut it was a scammer.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Carla_Patriot in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Real Patriots don't Won't ask you to do anything like that.

Thieves lie 24/7.