#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

9:17
Most High Q

Hope you and yours have a wonderful day on this
July 4th, 2023!

Looks like we had to go back to the past 1776 to fix the future!

Nana calls these Angel Whisps!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana. Do you know if those TRB Trump gold coins with Pres. Trump's picture are legitimate or a scam? I saw this on Telegram. I have never seen it here. Do you know where has VK been? I don't have Twitter. I used to look up his posts there. Now you can't with your phone if you don't have an account. (:

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

Idk about the coin there are a lot of scams out there. I only buy coins from JM Bullion but I did buy a few Trump coins randomly from others just as memorabilia!

As for VK, I can still see twitwit on my laptop, but not the phone. Vincent and DoQ are actively doing battle there every day from what I see.

I have lost JFKjrfan tho. not sure what has happened to him. He has not posted anywhere since July 7th.
Hopefully he will be back soon.

(1) Show this thread

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Certainly is ❤️ beautiful!
Hi Nana! I hope you are well! I have a question. I think somebody posing as VK on Telegram is trying to scam me. He said along time ago he does not PM anybody.
This person is using the VK picture. He was telling me to move xrp and xlm from offline to the online Quantum Ledger and he would help me do that. Wanted me to use my phone. I do not recall VK ever mentioning that. Do you? He said a few times store offline. I have some on my Scan disk drive and I am working on getting my Ledger Nano S up. Scam? My intuition is that this is a scam.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

Total scammer imo, VK doesn't DM and you need your xrp offline not anywhere online. Nano x is what I have mine in.

(1) Show this thread